View Profile DJ-AfterBurnz

All 62 Audio Reviews

23 w/ Responses

The wubby-wasp-lead bass was an interesting touch to this vibe. I'm sitting here contemplating doing my homework for this jam. Pretty unique experimental piece. Keep up the good work.

This sounds like a battle tango for a western animation.

Niiice

Nice

nice!

CDJeremy..

Is this one hit you've been holding under your vault????
I didn't even know this one was frontpaged legitimately. GREAT JOB
This one's Amazing!!!

Starting off, I can see potential in the rhythmic patterns you made here be implemented into other pieces in the future. It was kinda loud on some parts. I don’t know if your vision here was to make a drum focused composition, maybe electric Congo? You tell me.
However I will also ask does the Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) you used have options for more sounds to be used?

I’d be more than happy to scout you, but I personally want to witness your growth and see some fire variety, flavor, substance and delivery in your pieces. More instruments, mixing tutorials, etc will be on YouTube. I was exactly In The same boat as you a few years ago starting off. It’s absolutely no rush in your new path to make music and enjoy the hobby. Keep doing it and become better every day. Looking forward to some more of your work.

Edit:
ALL of that being said, let’s stretch out more to what you can do. Give me something that I can spam the scouting button for you

WOW. THIS one is awesome. How'd you produce this one?

GeFem responds: